Stories to Inspire is a film production and entertainment company that highlights unique and authentic moments in a person’s journey to inspire courage and action. We specialize in producing inspiring live events, film and/or video content for individuals, non-profits and purpose-driven businesses.
We can create workshops based on our expertise in media, storytelling, video production and women’s empowerment designed to inform, inspire and empower.
Do you have a story that you’re bursting to share? The Stories to Inspire team has more than a decade of experience reporting and filming on a wide range of topics.
Sarah Batista, founder of Stories to Inspire Films, draws upon her decade of television reporting experience and her own personal trials and triumphs to motivate others.
Sarah Batista also has experience in freelance production for documentaries, reality shows, film and broadcast news, as well as moderating panel discussions.
Our workshops are designed to inform, inspire and empower. We can host or create a workshop based on our expertise in media, storytelling, video production and women’s empowerment. The workshops are hosted by Stories to Inspire Founder, Sarah Batista.
Some of our workshop topics include:
- How to get your business in the news
- 7 steps to identifying and pursuing your dream
- Understanding your strengths to get unstuck
- She Flew the Coop: How to soar out of your comfort zone and towards your dreams (designed for middle school, high school and college-aged girls)
- She Flew the Coop: Elevate your self-esteem
- Do you have a story within that you’re bursting to share?
- Is your organization or business doing great things?
- Do you offer a service or experience that people should know about?
The Stories to Inspire team has more than a decade of experience reporting and filming on a wide range of topics. We have the skills, experience and HEART to help you share your message using our journalism background. We know how to find the compelling stories within your business or nonprofit that will engage and inspire your audience.
Our team at Stories to Inspire has the storytelling ability to craft together a short documentary-style film using video, graphics, music and still photographs. Your story on video can help you attract donations or clients, motivate staff/volunteers and demonstrate the power of your organization. We encourage you to share it on social media, your website, fundraisers, orientations and anywhere else!
Sarah Batista draws upon her decade of television reporting experience, entrepreneurial journey and her own personal trials and triumphs to encourage and motivate others. Her authentic straight-from-the-heart, no-nonsense style makes her an ideal speaker for luncheons, conferences and other various speaking engagements.
Speaking topics include:
- Taking risks to pursue your passion: Lessons from a TV reporter turned entrepreneur
- The trials and triumphs of growing up Latina in the South: How it shaped my perspective as a Journalist
- Ditching fear for faith: How relying on your faith can take your dreams from impossible to possible
Middle School/ High School:
- Do you want a job or a career?: How to start creating the path to success early
Sarah Batista also has experience in and is available to:
- Emcee events
- Freelance produce and report stories for documentaries or news
- Freelance production for reality shows, film and broadcast news
- Consult on media issues (getting story in the media, being interview ready)
- Be a panelist
- Moderate panel discussions